Friday, April 15, 2016

Forgiving Reed by C.A. Harms


★★FORGIVING REED★★
by C.A. Harms

✯ ✯Synopsis✯✯


**Mature Content Warning** Recommended for ages 17+ due to language and sexual content. 

Kori suffered a great loss, one that left her feeling so desolate and alone, that she believed nothing would ever fill the void… 

The only thing that kept her going was the one little piece of joy she still had in her life, her baby boy, Rhett. 

She had no choice but to move forward and give her son the best life she could. Which meant moving back home. 

Except there was one problem. 

Home was where Reed would be… 

The man who once held her heart, then shattered it into a million pieces. 

Grieving the loss of Rhetts dad, and learning to forgive those who have betrayed her, Kori was battling it all. 

But will she ever have the strength to forgive Reed?

✯ ✯AMAZON✯ ✯

✯ ✯PAPERBACK✯ ✯

✯ ✯AUDIBLE✯ ✯



REVIEWS

★★★★★ I was in a book slump and decided to read a new to me author. This book captured me from the beginning to the end and had me in tears a lot of the time. I love a good cowboy book, and would recommend anyone to read this book, along with the other 2 books in this series. -Denise Page-Jessie

★★★★★ Such a great story. Definitely one of my favorite reads. Loved Reed and Kori but especially Reed *sigh* ;) lol What made this book for me was that most of the book was told from Kori's POV but then it changed to Reed's. I love when authors give you both the hero and heroine POV and the way CA Harms did it in this story was awesome. So looking forward to more. Marie and Gavin definitely have my attention and can't wait to start reading their story. -Mariann at Belle's Book Blog 


★★MEET THE AUTHOR★★
A little about me. Let's see where to start.
I love HEA stories, as long as they come packing a little heat. I need some excitement, some angst, and moments that make me fan my face are always good too. I am an Illinois girl, born and raised. Simple and true, it honestly doesn't take much to make me happy. I love the little things; they truly mean the most. I may have a slight addiction to my new Keurig--oh my, that thing is a godsend. And so fast too. I have two children who truly are my very best friends, and their faces never fail to put a smile on my face. I have been married to my husband for sixteen years, and even though at times I want to beat him with a stick, I would never change the years we have had. We have learned and fallen, only to pick each other up, dust off the ache, and help each other make it right. 
I am one of those authors that adore my fans. I love to hear from you. After all, it is because of each one of you that I continue to write. I look forward to your feedback.
Be sure to follow me to stay up-to-date on all my upcoming releases.





No comments:

Post a Comment