Tuesday, October 6, 2015

CONFESSED by Lisa Cardiff - NEW RELEASE

!! NOW LIVE !!

CONFESSED by Lisa Cardiff
Vargas Cartel Series #3
✭✭ SYNOPSIS ✭✭
Revenge will be sought.

Love will be tested.

Lives will be lost.

One minute, I could see my future with Hattie and our baby. The next moment cured me of the illusion. Vargas blood ran through my veins, and regardless of what I wanted, the darkness would always win.

Make no mistake, I will save Hattie.

I will kill every last person affiliated with the Alvarez Cartel. But then, I will set her free…

Because that’s the only way I can save her from me.


✭✭ PURCHASE ✭✭
Kindle: http://amzn.to/1hp48WR
Paperback: http://amzn.to/1VCaODK


✭✭ MEET THE AUTHOR ✭✭
LISA CARDIFF

After spending years practicing law and a million other things, Lisa decided to pursue her dream of becoming a writer and she must confess that inventing characters is so much more fun than writing contracts and legal briefs. A native of Colorado, she lives with her husband and three children in Denver. 

Connect with Lisa:



No comments:

Post a Comment