Tuesday, August 18, 2015

RETRIBUTION by Janey Rosen is OUT NOW!


✩✩ OUT NOW ✩✩ 
RETRIBUTION by Janey Rosen is AVAILABLE NOW!
‪#‎OneClick‬ ➜ http://amzn.to/1hktKoL


Elizabeth Dove is bound in a web of secrets.

Living in the manor of Sebastian De Montfort, she fights the dark forces dwelling within the ancient walls of Penmorrow House—and within her own mind. Gripped by inexplicable madness, her one hope is to somehow salvage her relationship with Sebastian, while the dominant lord demands her submission. Is she strong enough to survive?


Sebastian fears for the sanity of the woman he loves.

He is driven to protect and possess Elizabeth, but his loyalties are tested and torn by his devotion to his longtime maid. Scarlett seems to want more from him than he is able to give, but she appears to share his concern for Elizabeth’s increasing madness. His wealth and commanding presence has always bent others to his will, but this time it might not be enough to keep any of them safe.

Grief plays tricks with the mind.

Elizabeth grows distrustful of Sebastian’s feelings for Scarlett, and is convinced the other woman is trying to kill her…but nobody, not even her doctor, believes her.

There are three people in this relationship, and one of them must die.

✩✩ MEET THE AUTHOR: JANEY ROSEN ✩✩

"I live on the south coast of England, UK ~ an inspiring place to write, with rugged coast line and The New Forest National Park on my doorstep.

Writing has long been a passion of mine and I relish the opportunity to escape my busy life and immerse myself in the lives of those I write about. I find myself deeply caring about all the characters I create and they become inextricably tied to me as their stories unfold in my mind.

Each story is a journey of discovery from which I’ve grown in some way. I do hope you enjoy reading my books, I’d love to hear from you with your views."



No comments:

Post a Comment