Tuesday, July 7, 2015

DARK BONDS by Janey Rosen - NEW RELEASE!



✩...NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE...

DARK BONDS by Janey Rosen 
Series: Sebastian Trilogy #2
Publisher: LIMITLESS PUBLISHING
Genres: Contemporary Romance | Erotica
#NewRelease - http://amzn.to/1Uuau6Y

✩SYNOPSIS✩
Following a devastating loss, Elizabeth Dove’s life is falling apart. 

Despite her efforts, the stress of her job and dealing with everyone’s pity is too much to endure. She found purpose and passion in the arms of her dark and commanding lover before, and she needs his strength and comfort as never before. So when Sebastian De Montfort insists she and her daughter stay at his manor for a period of healing, she welcomes the opportunity…but will his love be too painful to bear? 

Sebastian needs Elizabeth more than ever, but his desires take a darker turn. 

Sebastian’s love has always come wrapped in sadism and dominance, but as his feelings for Elizabeth grow, he demands her complete submission and acquiescence. He lost his wife, and he can’t lose Elizabeth—it would destroy him. As his desperation mounts, her only protection lies in a safe word to spare her pain. 

But no safe word can protect her from a silent threat. 

Sebastian’s mysterious maid, Scarlett, was with him through his late wife’s illness, and she’s not about to tolerate this new love. They have their own secrets, and she knows she can be all he needs. All she has to do is hide her malicious intent behind a mask of trust and concern to drive Elizabeth out of her mind and out of his life. 

Sebastian has always protected her, but Elizabeth doesn’t know who she can trust… 
And his one constant, Scarlett, holds the key to it all.




 SEBASTIAN TRILOGY 
BOOK 1: SECRETS - http://amzn.to/1HbGBhJ
BOOK 2: DARK BONDS - http://amzn.to/1Uuau6Y


✩ MEET THE AUTHOR: JANEY ROSEN 

"I live on the south coast of England, UK ~ an inspiring place to write, with rugged coast line and The New Forest National Park on my doorstep.

Writing has long been a passion of mine and I relish the opportunity to escape my busy life and immerse myself in the lives of those I write about. I find myself deeply caring about all the characters I create and they become inextricably tied to me as their stories unfold in my mind.

Each story is a journey of discovery from which I’ve grown in some way. I do hope you enjoy reading my books, I’d love to hear from you with your views."






No comments:

Post a Comment