Tuesday, October 20, 2015

SCARLET AWAKENING by Tayler Henderson - OUT NOW

Scarlet Awakening by Taylor Henderson is now available for purchase on Amazon!



★★★ SYNOPSIS ★★★

With the drama of the school year behind them, sisters Lena and Ella Snotty are off to California for the summer… 

Their parents have recently separated, and the sisters are becoming closer, though Lena can’t get past wanting to know more about their fractured family. While unpacking, Lena finds a photo of their mother with the twins she gave up for adoption, and notices something very strange. 

In the photo, there’s a man she’s never seen before… 

Assuming it must be the man who adopted the twins, Lena and Ella set out to find him so they can meet their younger siblings. As they search, Lena reconnects with Carter Anderson, the boy she dumped abruptly the year before, causing her to wonder whether or not she should return to Virginia in the fall. 

Did the man in the picture, truly adopt the twins—or is John Symmes someone else altogether? 

A journey through the past might just change their lives forever…

★★★  ADD TO GOODREADS ★★★ 

★★★ PURCHASE TODAY! ★★★
Kindle Unlimited: http://amzn.to/1Q7K3QK
Paperback: http://amzn.to/1OGPK5Y


★★★ TAYLOR HENDERSON ★★★
My name is Taylor, and I was born and raised in Northern Virginia. I have been an adamant reader and writer for as long as I can remember. Writing has been a huge part of my life since I was able to even grip a pencil.

Now I am nineteen years old, and nothing has really changed. I am still a resident of the state for lovers, and I still using writing as my main form of expression. I love the idea that with a few words, all put together in perfect order; I can create a world of my own. I have the ability to create characters who have special talents that I’ve always wanted, or even situations that I’ve never experienced in real life. Writing is the only activity that I seem to excel at. It’s my escape from my average life. A place where I can be who I want to be, go places that I’ve never been, and meet people whom I’ve only met in my dreams. Isn’t that what writing is all about? Finding an escape into another world? Because let’s face it, the world we live in today is crazy, and uncontrollable. I like being in control. I just want to write my own story.

No comments:

Post a Comment