Tuesday, August 4, 2015

DECEIVED by Brenda Burling


▶ DECEIVED by Brenda Burling ◀
Available now on #KindleUnlimited through Limitless Publishing!

#OneClick ➜ http://amzn.to/1IWHdPh


▶ SYNOPSIS ◀
Julia’s privileged and ordered world is turned upside down in a single day…

The start of the catastrophic turn of events begins with a seemingly simple mobile phone malfunction, culminating in the disappearance of her children and husband.

Against the backdrop of Cambridgeshire countryside, Florida’s relentless heat, and millions of tourists, Julia’s search begins.

A story of one woman’s strength, ingenuity, and relentless courage to get back what’s been taken from her.


By whatever means necessary…


ADD DECEIVED TO YOUR #TBR ON GOODREADS!


▶ Meet author Brenda Burling ◀
I’m an English gal through and through who loves to write accompanied by a cup of tea or if a respectable hour, a glass of wine. I live in the English countryside with my husband, our beautiful children and a crazy Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Steve. I have had a love of writing since my school days and am an avid reader. I love everything from thrillers, romance, comedy, children’s books and even cookbooks. I love to travel and have favourite destinations in America and Europe. My aim is to write full-time and get all the stories I have collected over the years into print.



No comments:

Post a Comment